Start the new year off right!
Let Fowler & Sons, Inc. help you maintain the efficiency and reliability of your HVAC equipment with a Preventative Maintenance Plan.
Each service agreement is tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both Preventive Maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and Predictive Maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur. For these reasons, our service plans will help you minimize downtime, repair bills and loss of use.
Below is a sample of Fowler & Sons, Inc. Service Agreement Options:
- Inspect/Clean Evaporator Coil
- Condensers and Evaporators to be Pressure Washed Once a Year during April (A/C)
- Inspect Fan Motor; Oil if required
- Check Belts
- Check Panel Gaskets
- Change Filters
- Inspect/Clean Condenser Coil – Inspect Fan, Oil if necessary
- Check System Operating Pressure; Change if required
- Check Compressor Amperage. Record.
- Check Compressor Voltage. Record.
- Check Compressor Oil; Add oil if required.
- Check Piping for Vibration and Leak; Repair if required.
- Check Electrical Contact; Clean/Tighten if required.
- Check/Clean Condensate Drain
- Check Thermostat and Controls
- Check Overall Conditions of Equipment
We look forward to making your 2014 more efficient and worry-free!
Contact Fowler & Sons Today and let us know if you have any questions: Give Us A Call! (919) 779-4330.
Fowler and Sons Inc. | 105 Rupert Road, Ste 2 | (919) 779 – 4330
Commercial Refrigeration | Electrical | Restaurant | Heating & Air | Plumbing | Services