We All Scream…When the Ice Cream Truck Breaks Down
Preventative maintenance is one of the most crucial aspects of owning and operating a profitable food truck or ice cream truck. Especially during the hot summer months, it’s crucial to keep your truck in its absolute prime. With the wear and tear of excessive heat and maximum usage, it’s important to upkeep your vehicle with regular preventative maintenance. This could mean the difference between a $500 fix and a $5,000 component restoration.
However, no matter how well you maintain your food truck, you should always keep a healthy financial emergency fund and estimate higher costs to be sure you won’t be taken out of the game and lose profit if a problem does occur. Ice cream trucks demand even higher refrigeration upkeep since the temperature is critical in keeping the consistency and quality of the product at its absolute best.
Preventative maintenance is great for a food truck, but remember that its owner needs proper upkeep as well! Operating a truck requires long hours on your feet in hot weather so its important to take care of yourself just as well as you take of your truck. Remember to also check local guidelines and rules about limiting hours of operation, how often you can work a particular street or area, and how many stops you’re allowed to make.
Keep Your Food On The Move!
We offer a wide range of services for all food trucks, catering trucks, concession trailers, and mobile kitchens.
Don’t waste your time driving to a shop. We will go wherever you are!
- Replacement parts on hand for ALL brands, sizes and applications
- Licensed and EPA Certified
- Service 24 Hours/Day – 7 Days/Week
Sales, Service and Installation for Any Application, Any Size, Any Brand.
- Fowler and Sons, Inc. specializes in the sales, service and installation of all commercial refrigeration systems in restaurants, commercial and industrial kitchens, supermarkets and convenience stores. Refrigeration systems include refrigerators, walk-in coolers, freezers and ice machines.
- Novar Certified
- CPC Certified
- Danfoss Certified
- Licensed & EPA Certified
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Service and Install All Brands, All Sizes, All Applications
- Replacement Parts On Hand for All Brands
Schedule a preventative maintenance checkup with Fowler and Sons before those hot summer months hit. Fix it now so you don’t have to replace it later!
Call us today to set an appointment—(919) 779 – 4330
Fowler and Sons Inc. | 105 Rupert Road, Ste 2 | (919) 779 – 4330
Commercial Refrigeration | Electrical | Restaurant | Heating & Air | Plumbing | Services